Chris Hudson

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief

Senior Chris Hudson is in his last rodeo at Grand Haven High School and unfortunately, his last go with the Bucs’ Blade, this time as Editor-In-Chief. His approach is to bring the Blade back to Michigan journalism supremacy and that will only come through pushing himself and the rest of the Blade staff to their greatest potential. Having high hopes for this year, he is excited to cover the topics the students want and most importantly need to hear. Hudson is also the president of the Grand Haven DECA chapter and Student Senate, as well as an NHS leadership team member and City council commission student appointee. In his free time, he likes to trap with the boys, tune into the Sunday Scaries podcast and most importantly rise and reel whenever he can. 

All content by Chris Hudson
Fellow junior Trevor Holleman and I playing against rival Spring Lake freshman year. That was my last season of basketball. Due to my size, I saw limited playing time, but I made sure to always have a positive impact in every opportunity I got.

Slaying the size-demons

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief
January 19, 2018
Senior Austin Fox leads the Bucs attack across into the offensive zone. He will be looked to as a key leader this season for Grand Haven.

Hard-hitting Bucs lose home opener in OT

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief
November 18, 2017

March Madness tournament tips off

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief
March 16, 2017
Several DECA members traveled to Chicago to meet with vice president of marketing for the Chicago Cubs Allison Miller.

Hey Chicago, whaddya say!

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief
December 15, 2016
New Staff Member:  Jason Tester

New Staff Member: Jason Tester

Chris Hudson, Editor in Chief
September 20, 2016
Load More Stories