Three car accident this morning prevails no injuries

Jack Nicholson, News Editor

The morning of Apr. 26 about 7:30 a.m. on the intersection of Ferris and US-31 a three car accident occurred which resulted in no injuries.

“No one was hurt, no one was injured,” Deputy Ryan Devries said. “It was backed up from the entrance closer to 31.”

This accident unfolded quick and nearby which allowed Devries to be on the scene at a moments notice.

“There was a backup on Ferris because of traffic into the school and a student didn’t realize that traffic was stopped and rear ended the car in front of them which pushed it into a third car.” Devries said.

About the Writer
Jack Nicholson, Reporter

Jack Nicholson is a Junior reporter that is brand new to the Bucs’ Blade Staff is also a newcomer to the journalism world. Jack is involved in many after school activities such as being apart of the cross country team, track and field team, Student Senate, and attends several miscellaneous activities throughout the year to benefit the community around him, like after school beach cleanups. Jack enjoys being with friends, going on runs, skateboarding, being together with his family and collecting patches here and there as a small hobby he started. Nicholson hopes to achieve a greater understanding of what he wants his major to be in college and figure out where life is going to take him next.