iCreate360 class showcases silent auction

The iCreate360 class will hold a silent auction at Porto Bello to showcase projects the class has made this year. The event will be held on Monday May 15 from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

Courtesy Photo

Courtesy Photo

Maddie Monroe, Reporter

The iCreate360 class will be holding a silent auction at Porto Bello to showcase over 30 projects the class has made this year, such as skateboards, surfboards and paddleboards. On Monday May 15, the event will be held from 7 to 8:30 p.m.

“We will have all the boards on display and all the products that the students have made and created,” teacher Jeremy Case said. “Not only the iCreate students, but we have collaborated with the art students in Mrs. Sipe’s class.”

Those who attend will be given a chance to bid on these creations and many others that have been donated. There will also be a free dessert bar and live music.

“It’s gonna be a really, really cool event,” Case said. “We did a live event two years ago and we had a lot of success. We had a lot of interest and a lot of people attended. We are hoping for the same for Monday night.”