Trick-or-Treating locations for Halloween 2021

Emma Steury, Reporter

Halloween is coming up quick and the tri-cities area is ready to celebrate! Here are three locations close to home sure to load up your bags and pillowcases with all kinds of treats.

1. Haunted Haven

The Grand Haven Community Center downtown is hosting an indoor trick-or-treating event from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Oct. 31st. This is a great place to bring the little ones who might become tired out from the cold. This event is also bedtime-friendly for a school night.

1. Windflower Bay

If you’re willing to take a 10 minute drive north of Grand Haven, the Windflower Bay neighborhood in Norton Shores has a trick-or-treat event from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. This location would be perfect for anyone looking to escape Grand Haven crowds or families who live closer to the Spring Lake/Norton Shores area. Houses often pull out inflatables or colored lights to really highlight the festivities.

1. Forest Park

This neighborhood located less than five minutes from Grand Haven High School is always a hotspot for tons of treats on Halloween. The roads are closed off to provide a safer experience for trick-or-treaters of all ages and the decorations do not disappoint. The event will last from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. although some houses still pass out candy after this time.

No matter where you trick-or-treat for Halloween or whether you decide to stay in, stay safe and warm on this “spooktacular” evening!